What Is Space For Less?
Space For Less is a professional Decluttering and Organizing business, founded by me, Helen Robinson.
What I Do…
I visit people in their homes to help them de-clutter, downsize, organize etc. I help them decide what is useful to keep, how to keep it, where to dispose of stuff they no longer want and to generally edit their possessions.
- Sometimes people need to do this to downsize to a smaller property;
- sometimes they’re just overwhelmed with stuff – we live in a consumer based society and we buy things we don’t need) or sometimes really want!);
- sometimes their partner has died or gone into a residential home and they want to dispose of their belongings;
- parents end up storing their kids stuff and want to get rid of it;
- people inherit stuff from aged family and don’t like it or want it.
It’s an emotional support for people who feel unable to do it themselves. In addition,
- I can support people wanting to sell their homes by helping them to ‘stage’ their house to help it sell;
- I can help them unpack after a move
- I can also help people relocating (abroad) for work
And then on the photography side I can help people to organize their thousands of photos – whether its paper photos; negatives; slides or digital material.